1. How is Vertoz different from other ad networks? Vertoz’s dedicated engineering team keeps introducing next-generation ad formats to increase revenue by
10 – 30x
compared to other traditional ad networks. Our publishers earn significantly higher CPMs than most of our
We use a variety of innovative ad formats to enhance the CTRs on a particular web property. Start earning
advertising revenue through our best monetized programmatic plex.
2. Why should I introduce Vertoz to my visitors rather than introducing them to other ad
networks? Here is a synopsis of who we are and what we do, for you to share with your visitors:
Vertoz is a leading programmatic company that offers engaging and innovative advertising and monetizing
ingenious plex, proprietary technology and advanced capabilities empower a global roster of top advertisers
all under one roof.
We monetize traffic from all verticals and geographies to ensure the best ROI for our customers. Our
high flying traits
include premium traffic quality, precise targeting, real-time tracking and detailed analytics. Our
Specialists and AdOps team outstandingly execute and implement advanced monetizing solutions tailored for
3. Can I run ad campaigns other than Vertoz on my website? Yes, you can! If you are running campaigns with PubMatic, AdSense, Gum Gum, Burst Media, ZEDO,
AdKnowledge, Vdopia, DoubleClick, or any other ad network, you can still run ad campaigns with Vertoz. As a
fact, more than 95% of our publishers are running Vertoz ads with other ad networks with no problem at all!
4. How can I increase my earnings? The earning rates vary significantly between publishers and are affected by numerous factors. Your
earnings are based
on the pricing for each ad campaign and the number of campaigns you select to fill your inventory. Other
as the geographic and demographic location of your visitors, the number of views plus total page views, and
traffic levels can determine your overall revenue potential. There are constant changes in the market
conditions for pricing.
Therefore, for further information, please contact us (
email@example.com) to know more about current prices and conditions.
5. How different are you from Google AdSense? Vertoz is an ingenious programmatic plex. Yes, we stand-out when it comes to Google Adsense! Along with
it, we brush
our shoulder with YuMe, Inmobi, MariMedia, Appnext, SmartyAds, Smaato, Brightroll and Clicksor. Vertoz is
working with more than 10,000 premium publishers across all verticals, with more than a billion impressions
on a daily basis.
6. How are ad frauds detected? At Vertoz we are committed to maintain a high-quality advertising environment for the sake of our
advertisers as well
as our publishers and web users worldwide. We use advanced fraud detection methods and have joined hands
to make sure that all interaction with Vertoz ads is legitimate. For security purposes, we cannot disclose
information about our fraud criteria or our fraud detection tools.
7. What type of advertising do you offer? At Vertoz you can opt for innumerable ingenious display advertising for desktop, mobile, video and
search (XML) feed.
8. Are there similar ad networks like Vertoz? Yes, there are conventional ad networks like Chitika, Sovrn, Media.net, Outbrain, AppNexus, Conversant,
and Vserv among others. However, unlike most of the other players out there, Vertoz is uniquely positioned
to offer you
display, mobile, video and text ads and presents the most optimum advertiser, at all times.
9. Which are the ad formats available? We offer you a whole range of ad formats. Whether it’s mobile ad units via JS and SDK, video ad units,
native ads, or
rich media ads. Vertoz is a one stop shop for you! We have a variety of IAB sizes to offer for mobile and
10. What are my payment options? Other than ad networks like, MobFox, Komli, Infolinks, PulsePoint or Exponential, Vertoz is a unique
that computes revenue based on website visitor engagement. Our extended variety of products, advertisers and
ensure the best revenue generated by views and clicks. The payments are made via PayPal and Wire Transfer.